I, signed and confirm that I have read and understood and agree that I will adhere to the rules.
Please read the agreement before completing the form.
- No person over the age of 45 years will be allowed to do the training.
- No pregnant person will be allowed to do the course and will also not be allowed to complete the course.
- You must be able to contact telephonically at all times.
- You will have to write an entrance exam.
- The college has the right of admission.
- I agree that the college is under no obligation to accept me as a student.
- The college is under no obligation to “give” a reason should a student not be accepted.
- I understand and agree, should I be successful in my application Caring Hands, cannot guarantee any work.
- The fee for the course is R 10 000.00 of which R 5 000.00 is payable prior or on the first day of the course. No training will be given without payment received. Outstanding amount of R 5 0000.00 is payable at the end of the next month, before practical commences.
- Students who do not attend the course 100% will not be allowed to write exams. There will not be no exception or reimbursement.
- The registration fee is R 600.00. We will require your ID.
- Manual fee is R 200.00 payable during the course. This manual will be used right through your training as well as afterwards.
- Caring Hands will not be hold responsible for your safety at the training college.
- The college’s property must be handled with care, and you will be held responsible, should any damage occur.
- After 2 months of theory you will be issued a roster for your practical, and you must please adhere.
- Caring Hands will not be held responsible for any lost property.
- Should you be sick more than 2 days, Caring Hands will require a sick note from the attending doctor.
- If you cannot attend class for any reason, please notify management or the office.
- If you are not able to attend the course, please notify the office.
Caring Hand – Terms and Conditions
For admission to the Caring Hands the student has to adhere to the following:
- No person over 45 years will be trained.
- No pregnant person will be allowed, you will also not be allowed to complete the course.
- No person will be allowed if Caring Hands can’t contact them telephonically.
Fees for the course;
- Fees for the course is R 10 000.00. No training will be done, if fees are not paid in full. R 5 000.00 is payable prior or on the first day of the course. No training will be given without payment received. Outstanding amount of R 5 000.00 payable on or before the end on the following month.
- Your ID will be required with your payments. No test result will be given, if the balance is not paid in full.
- There shall be no reimbursement, should the student not complete the course for whatever reason except for C6 and you will not be allowed to repeat the course.
- You must able to communicate in English and Afrikaans.
- The training will be 16 weeks. 9 Weeks theory at the training facility and 7 weeks of practical at the hospital, step down or old age home.
- You will only be able to do practical if you have achieved 60% in your theoretical exam. You will only be able to do practical if the activities in the above mentioned institution allow it.
- At the end of your practical training, you the student will be evaluated, and if you have achieved the criteria required, you will be issued with a certificate from Caring Hands.
- Students who did not pass their theory exam will not be allowed to do any practical training. This is management final decision.
- Students who can’t continue with the training due to medical reason and a doctor’s certificate, will be allowed to attend the next training course, with an additional R 2 000.00 fee.
- Students who do not attend the course 100% will not be allowed to write the exam. NO exceptions will be made and also no reimbursement
- Due to the physical requirements, e.g. lifting patients required from the care worker no pregnant person will be allowed to do or complete the course.
- Should a student become aware that she is pregnant, she must inform management or the office immediately.
Training is not part of an engagement contract.
- There will be no payment when you do practical orientation.
- No further training will be given if the student does not pass his/her practical.
Herewith I confirm that I have read and understood and agree that I will adhere to the rules.
- I will also adhere to the rules and regulations at the institution where I will do practical orientation.
- I will not hold the training college of Caring Hand or staff members or any representative accountable for a miscarriage or any injury that I may suffer as a student whilst in training.
- I understand and agree that Caring Hand is under no obligation to employ me and no guarantee of a job or work.